Harborne Green Village Fete 2022: restaurants, stalls, music, road closures & more
The Harborne Green Village Fete 2022 will take place on Harborne high street on Sunday 4 September from 11am to 7pm
There’s nothing like spending a great day with family outdoors and taking in the last of the sunny weather than a community event. Harborne is all set to welcome its second village fete this weekend and it has free entry. The focus for this fete is sustainability and the businesses participating promote these values too.
The Harborne Green Village Fete 2022 will take place on Sunday 4 September from 11am to 6pm. The event will be shining a light on the businnesses in Harborne, which have been recently feeling the pinch due to the ongoing cost of living crisis.
What to expect
The free, family fun event will host a makers market, live entertainment, stalls from Harborne businesses and more. The local businesses who have confirmed for the event are:
1. Paper Duck - This is a neighbourhood bar and garden.
2. Estado da India - This restaurant serves Goan Tapas.
3. Barefoot - They have a free yoga for newbies on Sunday.
4. Hop Garden - This is a pub selling cask ales, craft beers and more from the UK and the world.
5. Explore Learning - This is a tuition centre for children and will host open house.
6. Kumon - This too is a tuition centre for children.
7. Bainbridge Opticians - Like the name suggests, Bainbridge are opticians but they offer bespoke services.
8. The Barber’s Shop - They offer men’s and women’s hair services.
9. The Pod Clinics - This is a podiatry clinic and if your feet needs care, this is a good place to go.
10.Signature Orthodontics - They will give you a beautiful smile and other services.
11. Diane Lawson - This is a florist business in Harborne selling beautiful arrangements.
12. Duccio - They sell lovely perfumes and it’s always great to smell good.
These businesses will have open houses with live music and DJs, takeaway food and drink, tasters of their services and more.
The makers market will welcome Odi and Moo, Soft Season, Small Kindness, G.A.S Life Store, The Cluttery, Teal and Peach, Wnder and more.
Harborne High Street between Nursery Road and Harborne Park Road will be closed for the Harborne Village Fete 2022 to take place on Sunday 4th September between 6AM to 11.59PM. Bus services affected are NXWM 19, 23, 24, 48, 76 .
19 diverted via Mindelholsen Way, Metchley Lane, Harborne Park Road, War Lane then normal line of route
23 and 24 diverted via Lordswood Road/High Street then Harborne Park Road, Metchley Lane, Harborne Road then normal line of route
48 diverted via Lordswood Road/High Street then Harborne Park Road, Metchley Lane, Barlows Road, Somerset Road then normal line of route
76 From Northfield diverted via High Street, Harborne Park Road, Metchley Lane and terminates on Somerset Road
76 Towards Northfield diverted via Metchley Lane, Somerset Road, Barlows Road, Metchley Lane then normal line of route
For more information check here: Harborne Green Village Fete
A message from the editor:
Thank you for reading. BirminghamWorld is Birmingham’s latest news website, championing everything that is great about our city - reporting on news, lifestyle and sport. Find out more about who’s who in the team, and our editorial values. We want to start a community among our readers, so please follow us on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram, and keep the conversation going.