Sugababes will embark on a 17 date UK wide tour in late 2022.
The tour will be a chance for fans to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the release of the Sugababe’s debut album One Touch.
The album kicked off the band’s career and spawned their breakout critically acclaimed single, Overload.
The tour will see members of the original members of the group, Siobhan Donaghy, Mutya Buena and Keisha Buchanan, take to the stage together once again after coming back together in 2012.
Sugababes took to twitter to share their excitement over the news with fans: "We’re so excited to come full circle and announce our own headline UK tour.
“We’ll be hitting the road in October and November - can’t wait to see you all there."
So, when are the Sugababes bringing their tour to Birmingham?
Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming tour.
When are the Sugababes playing Newcastle?
Fans will be pleased to know that Birmingham is included in the band’s 17 date UK wide tour
Sugababes are scheduled to perform at Birmingham’s O2 Academy on Tuesday 1 November 2022.
When can I get tickets?
Tickets are scheduled to go on sale on Friday 1 July at 10am.
Fans can get their hands on tickets via sites such as Live Nation.
Where else in the UK are they playing?
Sugarbabes will be playing the following locations on the dates listed below:
- Sunday 16 October - SWX Bristol, Bristol.
- Monday 17 October - Cliffs Pavilion, Southend
- Tuesday 18 October - The Nick Rayns LCR, Norwich
- Thursday 20 October - Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- Friday 21 October - O2 Apollo, Manchester
- Sunday 23 October - O2 Academy, Leeds
- Monday 24 October - O2 Academy, Liverpool
- Tuesday 25 October - O2 Academy Sheffield
- Thursday 27 October - Brighton Centre, Brighton
- Friday 28 October - O2 Academy, Bournemouth
- Saturday 29 October - O2 Guildhall, Southampton
- Monday 31 October, Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- Tuesday 1 November - O2 Academy, Birmingham
- Wednesday 2 November - Eventim Apollo, London
- Friday 4 November - O2 City Hall, Newcastle
- Saturday 5 November - The Usher Hall, Edinburgh
- Monday 7 November - O2 Academy, Glasgow
Who are Sugababes?
Sugababes are a British Girl Group who first formed in 1998, and went on to become one of the most successful Girl Groups to come out of the UK.
The current line-up comprises original members of the group were Londoners, Siobhan Donaghy, Mutya Buena and Keisha Buchanan.
The original line-up lasted for three years before Siobhán Emma Donaghy left in 2001. From there the lineup changed several times before returning to the original lineup in 2012.
Previous members include Heidi Range of Atomic Kitten, Amelle Berrabah and Jade Ewen.
Sugababes as a whole have achieved six number-one singles: Freak like Me, Round Round, Hole in the Head, Push the Button, Walk This Way and About You Now. The Spice Girls are the only British girl group to have had more.
They have also released five UK top ten albums, four of which were certified Platinum in the UK, and have been nominated for six Brit Awards, and won for Best British Dance Act in 2003.