It’s the news that NDubz fans have been anxiously waiting for but perhaps were not expecting.
Over a decade after going their separate ways, the hip hop group has announced they are coming back with a new single and a UK arena tour - including a show in Birmingham.
The group have announced the tour following news that they will release a new single called ‘ ‘Charmer’ on 19 May.
Ahead of ticket release day, here’s all you need to know about the band including why they split up, when they will play in Birmingham, and how to get hold of tickets.
When do N-Dubz play in Birmingham?
The group have announced a 10 date arena tour taking place later this year, and one of these will see NDubz visit the Utilita Arena on Saturday, 12 and Saturday 26 November.
Where else are NDubz playing?
N-Dubz are touring in November 2022 and will play dates in 10 cities, starting with Newcastle on 7 November.
The tour will end in Cardiff on 28 November.
The full list of UK tour dates is below
- Monday, November 7 - Newcastle Utilita Arena - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, November 8 - Glasgow OVO Hydro - SOLD OUT
- Thursday, November 10 - Nottingham Motorpoint Arena - SOLD OUT
- Friday, November 11 - Leeds First Direct Arena - SOLD OUT
- Saturday, November 13 - Birmingham Utilita Arena - SOLD OUT
- Monday, November 14 - Bournemouth International Centre - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, November 15 - Cardiff Motorpoint Arena - SOLD OUT
- Thursday, November 17- London The O2 - SOLD OUT
- Friday, November 18- Sheffield Utilita Arena - SOLD OUT
- Saturday, November 19 - Manchester AO Arena - SOLD OUT
- Sunday, November 20 - Manchester AO Arena
- Tuesday, November 22 - Nottingham Motorpoint Arena
- Wednesday, November 23 - London The O2
- Saturday, November 26 - Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Sunday, November 27 - Leeds First Direct Arena
- Monday, November 28 - Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
How can I get tickets?
Tickets for presale and general sale will be available on Ticketmaster.
According to the Utilita Arena website, tickets will cost between £41.60 and £52.90.
What is the setlist?
As the tour is several months away and the group haven’t released any new music in a decade, it is difficult to work out what kind of setlist N-Dubz will take on tour.
However, you can expect to hear their classic tracks, as event organiser AEG have said: “Their arena tour takes in many of the UK’s biggest cities and will give fans a chance to hear all their favourite N-Dubz songs live for the first time in 11 years.”
Who are N-Dubz?
N-Dubz are a three piece hip-hop group originally formed in Camden, London, in 2000.
The group enjoyed huge success in the decade following their formation, achieving two platinum-certified albums, two gold-certified albums, five MOBO awards, a Brit Award nomination, thirteen top 40 singles, six silver-certified singles, and three Urban Music Awards.
N-Dubz have released three studio albums Uncle B (2008), Against All Odds (2009), and Love.Live.Life (2010).
Why did N-Dubz split up?
The group, consisting of Dappy, Tulisa and Fazer, split in 2011 for what was initially believed to be for the group to take on their own solo projects.
However, in 2012, Tulisa took to Twitter to explain that bandmate Dappy was the reason why the band split.
Tulisa, who was a judge on X Factor at the time, also said that she hadn’t had any contact with Dappy after he changed his number.