Music legend Elton John has announced a huge UK tour next year as well as many more dates in 2023.
The tour includes three dates in Birmingham, at the Resorts World Arena on 19 April 2023 and the Utilita Arena on 10 and 11 June 2023.
The extensive tour, called ‘Goodbye Yellow Brick Road’ will also be the last ever from the British singer-songwriter.
Elton John has been a staple of the music industry for almost half a century, and this looks like the last time he will ever play in Birmingham so book tickets early to avoid disappointment.
To grab tickets, click here
See below for all the tour dates in 2022 and 2023.
- JUNE 15 2022 Carrow Road Stadium - Norwich
- JUN 17 2022 Anfield Stadium - Liverpool
- JUN 19 2022 Stadium of Light - Sunderland
- JUN 22 2022 Ashton Gate - Bristol
- JUN 24 2022 Hyde Park - London
- JUN 29 2022 Swansea.com Stadium - Swansea
- JUL 03 2022 Vicarage Road Stadium - Watford
- JUL 04 2022 Vicarage Road Stadium - Watford
- MAR 31 2023 The SSE Arena, Belfast - Belfast
- APR 02 2023 The O2 - London
- APR 04 2023 The O2 - London
- APR 05 2023 The O2 - London
- APR 08 2023 The O2 - London
- APR 09 2023 The O2 - London
- APR 12 2023 The O2 - London
- APR 13 2023 The O2 - London
- APR 16 2023 The O2 - London
- APR 17 2023 The O2 - London
- APR 19 2023 Resorts World Arena - Birmingham
- APR 22 2023 M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - Liverpool
- APR 23 2023 M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - Liverpool
- MAY 31 2023 AO Arena - Manchester
- JUN 02 AO Arena - Manchester
- JUN 03 AO Arena - Manchester
- JUN 06 First Direct Arena - Leeds
- JUN 10 Utilita Arena Birmingham - Birmingham
- JUN 11 Utilita Arena Birmingham - Birmingham
- JUN 13 P&J Live, Aberdeen - Aberdeen
- JUN 15 P&J Live, Aberdeen - Aberdeen
- JUN 17OVO Hydro - Glasgow
- JUN 18 2023 OVO Hydro - Glasgow
A message from the editor:
Thank you for reading. BirminghamWorld is Birmingham’s latest news website, championing everything that is great about our city - reporting on news, lifestyle and sport. Find out more about who’s who in the team, and our editorial values. We want to start a community among our readers, so please follow us on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram, and keep the conversation going.