Busted have announced a huge comeback tour including a show at Birmingham’s Utilita arena. The 15-date stint sees the much-loved boyband celebrate 20 years as a group.
The boy band comprises members Matt Willis, Charlie Simpson and James Bourne. The group is known for their dynamic pop-rock songs which caught mainstream appeal in the 00s.
Fans will also be overjoyed to find out the band is also releasing a new album to celebrate their reunion. James Bourne explained: “It’s out of this world that we get to do this and we couldn’t be more excited about it. It’s going to be wicked.”
Meanwhile bandmate Matt told a national newspaper: “Now it feels like it’s meant to feel. It’s like the very beginning all over again. Right now it feels like it’s barely even begun.” Here’s everything you need to know about Busted’s comeback show at Birmingham’s Utilita arena.
When and where are Busted playing in Birmingham?
Busted will be taking their massive reunion tour to Birmingham’s Utilita arena on September 9, 2023.
How to get tickets to see Busted in Birmingham
Fans will have access to presale tickets from 9am on March 29 by signing up to Busted’s mailing list. General sale tickets for the UK show will be available from 9am on March 31, 2023.
Busted full UK tour dates
- September 2 – Plymouth, Pavilions
- September 3 – Cardiff, International Arena
- September 5 – Swansea, Arena
- September 6 – Bournemouth, BIC
- September 7 – Brighton, Centre
- September 9 – Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- September 10 – London, The O2
- September 12 – Bridlington, Spa
- September 15 – Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- September 16 – Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- September 17 – Leeds, First Direct Arena
- September 19 – Aberdeen, P&J Live
- September 20 – Glasgow, OVO Hydro
- September 22 – Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- September 24 – Manchester, AO Arena