Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins 2023 lineup revealed - when does Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins start?
The lineup for Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins has been revealed and includes a whole host of well known faces
and live on Freeview channel 276
16 celebrities are soon going to be pushed to their absolute limits as a new season of Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins is set to air. The programme will start on Tuesday, September 26 on Channel 4 at 9pm.
Some of TV’s most familiar faces are put to the test by former Special Forces operators through a series of gruelling tasks and interrogations. This time, they will attempt to survive the jungle of Thung Ui in North Vietnam.
In 2022, AJ Pritchard, Ferne McCann, Calum Best & Maisie Smith emerged victorious in the show. They gave everything to reach the peak of the tallest dune in the Jordanian desert amid the sweltering 40C heat.
Chief instructor Billy Billingham will be joined by returning members Jason “Foxy” Fox and Rudy Reyes as well as a new instructor, Chris Oliver. Oliver is set to replace Remi Adeleke, a former Navy Seal who participated in the most recent series of the show.
Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins 2023 Lineup:
- Montana Brown - Love Island
- Teddy Soares - Love Island
- Amber Turner - The Only Way Is Essex
- James Argent - The Only Way Is Essex
- Matt Hancock - Former Health Secretary
- Siva Kaneswaran - The Wanted
- Gareth Gates - Singer
- Danielle Lloyd - Reality Star
- Jermaine Pennant - Former Professional Footballer
- Jon-Allan Butterworth - British paralympic cyclist
- Melinda Messenger - TV Presenter & Model
- Michelle Heaton - Singer, Actress & TV Presenter
- Gareth Thomas - Former Rugby Player
- Perri Shakes Drayton - Former Track and Field Athlete
- Zoe Lyons - Comedian and TV Presenter
- Kirsty-Leigh Porter - Hollyoaks Actress