Loose Women Live in Birmingham: who are the panelists coming to Symphony Hall?
Loose Women Live starts its journey on Friday, September 1 at Birmingham’s Symphony Hall - which panelists to expect
and live on Freeview channel 276
ITV1’s award-winning show Loose Women will go on the road for the first time and their Live journey begins in Birmingham. The daytime chat show with a rotating panel of women from the entertainment and journalism worlds will be coming to Birmingham early next month.
Loose Women Live starts its journey on Friday, September 1 at Birmingham’s Symphony Hall. The show is swapping studio for stage for 16 nights with live shows being recorded across the country. From Birmingham, they will head to Cardiff, Liverpool, Newcastle, and other destinations.
Who are the Loose Women panelists coming to Birmingham?
Birmingham will have Kaye Adams, Nadia Sawalha, Judi Love and Jane Moore on September 1 in an evening of laughter, fun and surprises. All four of them are regular panelists on the show. They will also have a special guest - actress Sherrie Hewson.
Kaye Adams is a Scottish television presenter who was an anchor on Loose Women from 1999 to 2006 and then again from 2013. After her success on the show Scottish Women, she presented ITV Weekend Live, three series of Central Weekend Live, and more shows. She was also a guest host and a panellist on the Channel 5 panel show The Wright Stuff.
Nadia Sawalha is an English actress, television personality, writer, TV Cook and Vlogger. She was one of the original panellists on Loose Women from 1999 until 2002 and returned to the show in 2013. She won the 2007 series of Celebrity MasterChef and has a YouTube channel on cooking with her sister - which they started early this year.
Stand-up comedian and presenter Judi Love began her stand-up career in 2011 but came to prominence with Loose Women. The Hackney-born presenter has also starred in Celebrity MasterChef - in which she was a finalist, 13th series of Taskmaster and ninteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing.
Jane Moore is a journalist who started her career on the Solihull News. She later moved to Birmingham to work for the Post and Mail newspapers, and eventually did shifts in the London offices of the People. She’s best known as a columnist for The Sun as well as a panellist and anchor onLoose Women. She left the show in 2002 only to return in 2013.
Their special guest - actress Sherrie Hewson - is best known as Maureen Holdsworth in Coronation Street, Virginia Raven in Crossroads, Lesley Meredith in Emmerdale and Joyce Temple-Savage in Benidorm. She was also a main panellist on the lunchtime chat show from 2003 to 2017.
Full list of Loose Women Live destinations
- Fri 1 September, Birmingham – Kaye Adams, Nadia Sawalha, Jane Moore & Judi Love
- Sat 2 September, Cardiff – Kaye Adams, Nadia Sawalha, Jane Moore & Judi Love
- Sun 3 September, Liverpool – Kaye Adams, Nadia Sawalha, Denise Welch & Sunetra Sarker
- Wed 6 September, Newcastle – Charlene White, Denise Welch, Linda Robson & Jane Moore
- Thu 7 September, Nottingham – Kaye Adams, Brenda Edwards, Linda Robson & Janet Street-Porter
- Fri 8 September, Manchester – Christine Lampard, Frankie Bridge, Nadia Sawalha & Denise Welch
- Sat 9 September, Glasgow – Kaye Adams, Linda Robson, Brenda Edwards & Denise Welch
- Thu 14 September, Sheffield – Linda Robson, Kelle Bryan, Brenda Edwards & Denise Welch
- Fri 15 September, Leicester – Charlene White, Linda Robson, Denise Welch & Kelle Bryan
- Sat 16 September, Ipswich – Kaye Adams, Linda Robson, Brenda Edwards & Janet Street-Porter
- Mon 18 September, London – Christine Lampard, Brenda Edwards, Denise Welch & Janet Street-Porter
- Thu 21 September, Bath – Charlene White, Linda Robson, Denise Welch & Gloria Hunniford
- Sat 23 September, Plymouth – Kaye Adams, Dame Kelly Holmes, Denise Welch & Linda Robson
- Sun 24 September, Southampton – Kaye Adams, Dame Kelly Holmes, Linda Robson & Jane Moore
- Mon 25 September, Oxford – Charlene White, Katie Piper, Denise Welch & Janet Street-Porter
- Wed 27 September, Southend-on-Cliffs – Christine Lampard, Frankie Bridge, Janet Street-Porter & Brenda Edwards
Where to buy tickets?
You can book tickets on B: Music’s website. Tickets range from £49 to £29. There is Free (limited) ticket for Disabled Visitor’s Carers, as per Access Scheme.
When will the show start?
The show starts at 7:30pm and will have an interval at 8:20pm. It will end at 9:30pm.