Birmingham’s historic association with Cadbury is one of many things Brummies can be proud of.
Best known for being the home of Cadbury’s chocolate, the picturesque Birmingham village of Bournville has welcomed many visitors from across the globe to Cadbury World over the years.
The iconic confectionery company has gone on to produce many of the best loved chocolate bars in the country, and you can’t beat a bit of Cadbury’s chocolate at Christmas.
Everyone loves a Cadbury’s chocolate bar, and they have a number of vegan products to cater for all.
Let's take a look at the Cadbury vegan products available
- Cadbury Plant Chocolate Bar
- Cadbury Plant Salted Caramel
- Cadbury Bar Chocolate Vegan Box
- G&B Organic Maya Gold 90g Bar
- G&B Organic Smooth Dark Mint Chocolate Bar
- G&B Organic Smooth Dark Mint
- G&B Organic Smooth Dark Choc Bar
- G&B Organic Smooth Dark Choc Bar 90g
Visit the Cadbury website, here, to see the range in full and order this Christmas.