The owners of Aluna, Siamais and Lulu Wild in Birmingham are planning to give back to the community in a big way.
Enchanted Ventures, which owns the three venues, is giving away £5,000 to one lucky winner to help them cope with the cost of living crisis as interest rates rise and energy bills have gone up.
And they’re giving away a free pint to everyone who enters their competition runs until December 19 - it almost sounds too good to be true, but this is a bona fide offer from the independent Birmingham business.
Here’s how to participate
To be in for a chance of winning this awesome competition and being utility bill free for two years follow these easy steps:
- Just head down to any Enchanted Ventures venue in Birmingham: Aluna in Mailbox, Siamais in Brindleyplace or Lulu Wild in Brindleyplace.
- Sign up to the competition using the restaurant’s iPad to receive an email with instructions on how to collect your enticingly free pint
- Head over to the restaurant’s iconic instagrammable spots at each of the venues to capture some heart-warming memories, be sure to post them, tag the venue and use the hashtag #enchanted5000.
- Enjoy your pint safe in the knowledge you’ve entered this awesome competition
- One Winner will be notified in December 2022
The competition is open to those over the age of 18 and can be entered at any of the Enchanted Venues.
What the organisers said
Marketing Manager Naomi Aly said, “It seems like money is escaping our bank accounts at every opportunity. This £5,000 is to spend on whatever you choose. It could be 2 years of energy bills, a well deserved holiday or save it to treat your family this Christmas.”
“It’s a real tough time at the moment, and due to a bit left over at the end of the quarter, we thought we’d put it to good use and remind people you can still come out into the city and have fun.
“So come into Birmingham, grab a free pint at some of our best cocktail bars in Birmingham City Centre and potentially win £5000 to spend on whatever you need most. What have you got to lose?”
Naomi continues, “When we had the opportunity to offer a financial prize towards something, we thought this was something that could help anyone, and we knew we had to help our community if we could. And as we can’t give it to everyone, at least we can offer a free pint instead.
“We know a long recession is looming and eating and drinking out is normally where people tighten their purse strings. I suppose this is our way to say we are here and we want to help where we can.”
Where can I find the venues?
- Open to over 18s only
- Pint can only be claimed between Sunday and Thursday during the dates above.
- One Winner will be notified by Enchanted Ventures in December 2022
- Winner must have valid UK bank account to receive the prize money